100HR Teacher Training
100-Hour JM Vinyasa Teacher Training
May 11-17, 2020 // The Barn and Fuel Hot Yoga, Athens, GA
100-Hour Training Objectives
- Refine trainee’s own personal asana practice
- Learn the basics of how to effectively cue + teach a JM Vinyasa class
- Understand anatomy + physiology as applied to yoga asana
- Give safe and effective adjustments during yoga class
- Incorporate Yoga history + philosophy into practice and teaching
- Develop a Sadhana practice (meditation, mantra, pranayama)
- Study the asanas (postures) in-depth with daily posture clinics, including how to use breath and bandhas to increase stability, strength and awareness.
(6 days — 7th day includes morning class at Fuel and graduation celebration/brunch to follow)
*training manual provided*
- 8-9am: Meditation/mantra/pranayama practice
- 9-9:30am: Break
- 9:30-11:30am: Asana practice (taught by Jared or Rebecca)
- 11:30-1pm: Lunch break
- 1-3pm: Yoga philosophy / teaching / asana sequencing lecture w. Jared or functional yoga anatomy lecture w. Rebecca
- 3:15-5:30pm: Posture clinic
- 5:45-7:30pm Asana practice and closing meditation (taught by Jared or Rebecca)
Super Early Bird: $1150
(Paid in full by Jan 31st)
Early Bird: $1300
(Paid in full by March 15)
Regular Rate: $1400
(Apply after March 15 — total payment due by May 1).
For all rates, a $300 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of sign up. Remainder of payment is due by the dates listed for the corresponding rate.
Payment plans available — contact email@example.com for details.